Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What kicks you rocking today

Today out fit . Very Comfart pair. Visvim x Sophnet hockney : ) Maybe is time to get other pair like visvim serra lol. Wait me graduated 1st . haha
Waiting M U and BARCE on 2.30 amcoming later . I not love football but cos of my roomate.. i need acc him down for the final. haha. tak kisah la. tmr lecture start on 4.00 pm Hoho.. i though advance diploma have a lot hot chick like diploma last time but i disappointed on it. haha but it aslo advantage for me and make me can more focus on Lecturer lol. Today meet a super talk active and nice indian gal lecturer ( Law + practice ) . Serious i noticed a lot of indian they talk clearly with their speech. Is time to rejoin indian group again lol

2 comments:

Cindy said...

woh...Got someone miss miss....MIss En en lor..haha!!!

Millionzz said...

haha i say missing u ma lol